Saturday, January 30, 2010

My unofficial endorsements!

Just thought I would tell you about a few products I love!!! :)

dyson ball

My Dyson vacuum! I can't say enough good about it. It's perfect! It's worth the $$. Best vac I've ever owned. I can't think of anything I don't like about it. It turns on a dime, gets in all the nooks and crannies, is light weight and easy to use on stairs and the tools are a dream. There you go! (Mine's the purple one.)

swiffer wet-jet

My Swiffer Mop! I received it as a Christmas present this year and I'm sold. I haven't used a mop for years because I couldn't find one I liked. This one comes the closest to my all time favorite mopping tool - an old terry cloth towel cut in half. Don't let your kids use it however as they use it as an attacking squirt gun on any unsuspecting sibling who meanders by.

It is battery operated (woo, woo) and dispenses the cleaning solution directly onto the floor. When done you throw away the disposable pad. Probably not great for the environment and it costs more than an old towel, but very convenient and easy to use.

2 comments:

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I had Jarred vacuum with our Dyson once. He eventually came up to me unexpectedly and told me he liked the Dyson vacuum now:) I'm glad he was finally converted to the Dyson fan club.

Sybil said...

Thanks for the review. Actually I was wondering about both the items. I buy a new vacuum about every two years because they are mostly junk, despite the fact that I research them on Consumer Reports and buy the recommended brand.