Friday, January 29, 2010

I should post something....

I am sleeping at my sister's house last night and tonight to father-sit. Sandra is in Colorado helping her son move. It's almost midnight and my Dad descended the stairs about a half hour ago dressed and spit polished, ready for the day. He had his hat on and everything was buttoned, buckled and tied just as it should be. (We get a mixed variety in that department!) He was cheerful and perky and ready for breakfast. So I sat him down and he ate the last bowl of cereal in the house. (I called Christian to drive over some more cereal and milk as I will need it bright and early tomorrow morning.) We then went back upstairs, I helped him undress and tucked him back in bed. I hope that means he will sleep the rest of the night. Last night we were up twice. My guess is probably not.

No comments: