Sunday, January 10, 2010


I am rather bereft of blog posts lately. I'm too tired or preoccupied (that means the moment has been occupied by someone or some task before it ever arrives on the scene) to think of something to say that might be worth reading. This will be a bit of a ramble.

I'm sitting here at 11:15 somewhat alone - everyone at home is in bed - Randy is in Mexico. I'm listening to Lyle Hadlock (piano player of hymns) and enjoying not having a living soul to interrupt me whiling away my time. I'm thinking, as I have said before, we seem to always have too much or too little of many things in life.

Tomorrow is Christian's 18th birthday. He will sort of officially be a partial adult - at least as good as it's going to get until he turns 21. It's also Lorien's birthday. It's been a special treat to have two born on the same day. They are quite different in some ways and uncannily similar in others. I think they are sort of unofficial twins. Their common birthday has always given them a special bond of their own.

No comments: