Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Elder Neal A. Maxwell

Neal A. Maxwell was a man who truly sought to live the many brilliant, insightful and marvelous doctrines of the gospel he taught. If I were to think of one man who would exemplify humility it would be Elder Maxwell. Because of that humility he could say "hard things" and they were easy to bear. I've been reading several talks by him. I can hear his voice speaking in my mind. I miss him greatly particularly as conference weekend approaches. If there was anyone who took seriously the Savior's charge to "come follow me" it was Neal A. Maxwell. If there was anyone who left no doubt about his great love for others it was Neal A. Maxwell. My life is more richly blessed because of his great service to mankind.

2 comments:

Lorflor said...

mom - you're a cool blogger

LHall said...

Hmmm...I learned it from my cool, blogging daughters