Thursday, March 17, 2011

When you only have one....

This is my one and only brother.  He is awesome and I love him.  
(He is my younger brother - just remember that George!  Who's the boss?)  


Great hair George!


Shooting the Olympics.  He is an amazing photo journalist with numerous magazine covers to his credit (Time, U.S. News and World Report etc..)

George has definite mountain man in him. 
He took me up my first  Fourteener back in 1976.  
He's climbed most of the 53 peaks above 14,000 ft. in Colorado.
His goal is to get them all. 
(I think I've managed to ascend 5 of them and he's been along on every one 
patiently helping his sisters struggle their way up.) 

Love ya bro!

2 comments:

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I Love him too:)

Ro Ro Riot said...

I miss George. And the whole family.