Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This little piggy went to market....


It's time to move on past "wee, wee, wee." I'm opting out of profound for the night and spouting fluff. My toe, says the orthopedic surgeon, is doing better than predicted. We are all happy about that - particularly me. I'm in the boot for another month and then we'll take more x-rays and see how things are.

Actually, this little piggy stayed home because she had the internet through which to market. This morning I made an unintended purchase on Amazon.com through my son's account. I decided to check some prices on new seats for our swing set. He was the last one to use Amazon on this computer and me being the less-than-savvy internet purchaser that I am, clicked on some fast track button and voila the more-expensive-than-they-should-be seats had been purchased (with his credit card) before I had even been notified what the shipping price was. We tried to cancel the order but it must have been mailed the second it was received because apparently it is on it's way. I guess I am now the reluctant owner of two bright red, deluxe, commercial grade, over-priced swing seats. To make matters worse, I had found them $15.00 less on another site. Oh well, my grandchildren will be happy. I'm not so sure about my husband however. (This will be a test to see if he makes it to the end of my post - :)

1 comment:

Rugger said...

He did make it to the end of your post, sadly!