Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ode to the 70's - a Fashion Pinnacle!

I'm not sure to whom I should credit these lovely photos. They came to me in a forwarded email. The scary thing is I remember people actually wearing this stuff!


Hey, the cover is not so bad.

Now that's a B-E-L-T! Cameron could try this out at OJHS.

It's the matching vest I'm dying to have.

The All-Purpose Jumpsuit - Father's day is coming up.

Lincoln, I've got your number here! Alena would love you in that night shirt. The yellow pants are stiff competition though.

Let's put Ben and Allysha in this little duo.

Kevin Cantrell - You're just the man!

Bethany and Kip - Here's for Sat. morning lounging.

Kevin W. - All good photographers should have this in their working wardrobe. Very smooth. It's a good alternative to the necessary "black" ensemble that seems to be the ticket currently.

Here's the dudes for the next wedding. Pastel green - how refreshing! I'll bet their breath is Wintergreen fresh!

Actually this guy's not too bad although the tie is a stretch with that jacket. (I made Dad one of those plaid jackets once upon a time.) The blue version takes the cake however. Christian, this would be your perfect prom attire.

This "I'm a tourist" outfit is ready and waiting for the next Hawaiian vacationer.

Lorien, don't you think these would cement the Copperleaf image as a work outfit. Ingenious branding move.

Natalie, here's a couple for your portfolio and by the way Kevin, if you think G & G furniture is a little too retro how about this stuff.


4 comments:

Red Clover said...

i think the only thing left to say is, wow.

Vonnie said...

What a fun walk through an awkward time in the history of the world. Now maybe out kids will know why we are the way we are.

kara said...

17.00 for a jumpsuit! What a steal! I hope the sale lasts through the weekend. I get paid Friday.

Allysha said...

yikes.