Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Election Day Blues....

What do you do if you can't bring yourself to vote Democrat, you don't want to vote Republican and to mark the ticket for anyone else is throwing away your vote. Maybe I'll start my own country. It will consist of a 100 ft. by 100ft. square parcel of land in the west end of Orem, Utah (with a nice view of Utah Lake). Randy can be the executive branch, I'll be the judicial and the kids can be the legislative leg of things. We might have to raise taxes.

3 comments:

Any Girl said...

ha ha..

Allysha said...

I see you chose the real power...who gets to write the constitution?
That will effect what sort of legislation we can put in place...hmmmm...the possibilities...

LHall said...

Here's the constitution:

"Because I said so." Mom

I think we just morphed into a dictatorship. Benevolent of course!