Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plug your ears.....

I'm going to gripe about a few things.



1 - First...the music played over the sound system at J.C. Penny's.  It just about drives me right out of the store.  You would think their clientele was on average 16 years old with spiked hair and nose rings.  They just did a remodel, added Sephora to their floorspace and "upgraded" their music.  Seriously - I've left twice now without finishing my shopping because the raucous song selection is so obnoxious.  I guess the one good thing is it's a plus for the pocket book.  If anyone knows any JC Penny powers-that-be pass this on! 



2 - This must be the month for annoying sounds because I will celebrate when the World Cup is over and the sound of swarms of angry bees are not BUZZING out of my tv screen.  The vuvuzela is on my hit list and takes the grand prize for the world's most unwanted musical instrument.  And I thought that the usual soccer chanting was a bit odd .....I'd welcome it back... anytime!!!

1 comment:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for publicizing your complaints. Made my day on a day when I woke up earlier than I would ever do on my own.